The never-ending drive for innovation and adaptation at the Moersch Hospitality Group has created an entirely new experience for wine lovers all across the region.
From one of Southwest Michigan’s top vintner groups comes Vineyard Premier, a new kind of wine club with an impressive lineup of online and in-person perks from sister brands Round Barn Winery, Tabor Hill Winery, and Free Run Cellars, all owned and operated by the Moersch Hospitality Group. The $99 annual membership fee includes free shipping, exclusive member pricing, a customizable autoship option and a suite of benefits not available from any other wine program at a price comparable to other major online subscription services.
It all starts with multiple Vineyard Premier online member benefits designed to offer maximum choice, flexibility and savings, including:
- Free shipping with a minimum purchase of three wine bottles – order anytime throughout the year, mix and match products from any of the three brands.
- Exclusive member pricing on wines from all three brands all year long, including top sellers like Tabor Hill’s Classic Demi-Sec and Classic Demi-Red as well as Round Barn’s Farm Market Cranberry, Flavor Trip’s Red Sangria and Black Walnut Cream, the decadent dessert wine.
- Ship on your schedule with autoship – an additional 10-percent off your exclusive member pricing gets you the very best price on your autoship all year long – no need to wait for special sales. You choose your delivery cadence, from every month to every six months, fully customizable.
Additionally, the program extends with these on-site Vineyard Premier member benefits:
- Exclusive member pricing on wine bottle purchases at all Round Barn Winery, Tabor Hill Winery and Free Run Cellars properties – whether you’re buying a bottle to-go (all locations) or a bottle to drink on-premise (wherever bottle service is provided).
- Preferred access to ticketed and reservation-required events – including special dinners, pre-sales for new wine releases, and early access reservation windows for experiences at all properties, including the popular Elevated Wine Tasting experience in a Vineyard Cabana, which opened at the Round Barn Estate this year, and more.
- Access for two to the Round Barn Estate’s Jammin’ in the Vineyard and Mt. Tabor Trails, nearly four-miles of hiking trails that opened this summer connecting the Round Barn Estate in Baroda and Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant in Buchanan.
Matt Moersch, CEO of Moersch Hospitality Group, which owns Round Barn, Tabor Hill and Free Run Cellars that collectively represent Michigan’s fourth largest winery, says, “Most wine subscription services are inflexible. You can’t select your own wines, there’s a set number of bottles per shipment, and you can’t specify delivery dates.” He adds, “Our Vineyard Premier program not only changes all that but also adds real-world perks for members who live in or visit Harbor Country. Whether you want to stop by one of our properties for a wine tasting, attend a special event or hike our new trails, members get preferential treatment both online and offline. It’s our way of giving back to our customers.”
Vineyard Premier Membership details are available online at the link below:
The photo accompanying this story on Moody on the Market is courtesy of Moersch Hospitality Group.